- Clothing Care
- When will I receive my parcel?
- What do I do if I wish to return/exchange my any items ordered?
- How do I contact you?
- How do I become an Adrenaline Addict?
- Please ensure you read the items care label to help you avoid any washing, drying or ironing errors at the wrong setting.
- Wash your clothes inside out. Sweat, dead skin cells and bacteria accumulate on the inside of your garment, which can cause it to smell. By washing your clothes inside out though, they will be cleaned more thoroughly!
- Wash at low or cold temperatures. The majority of our products are made from synthetic fibres (polyester, nylon, elastane) to give stretch and other benefits during your Adrenaline-fuelled activities. These fibres can be damaged and shrink if washed at too high a temperature. Please check the label within the item for composition details.
- Don’t tumble dry it. Wherever possible, air dry your items to preserve their elasticity, logos and prints for longer. Heat and agitation from tumble drying will shorten the lifespan of your items.
Please head to our returns policy for more information.
Contact us via our contact page. Please ensure you provide as much information as possible. If related to orders, please include your order number, this will allow us to answer any queries you have as fast as possible.
If you are interested in joining our Addictz Community, then please submit your details via the contact form on the page.
We don’t really have set criteria when we choose our Addictz, as all our Addictz are so unique. The only advice we can offer is to ensure you post good quality content to promote yourself and any brand you represent, along with being strong at engaging across social media.
Make sure you’re following us on social media, tagging us in your posts and repping the Adrenaline brand! We’re always on the look-out for new talent.